Wednesday 28 September 2011

Holey Moley! Crochet is Cool!

Check out the stunning, good enough to EAT crochet confections from Henry Holland's a/w11 collection. It's time to dust off those crochet hooks and get looping! To get back into the crochet groove I'm starting with simple shapes following a pattern from Mollie Makes issue 2 (www.molliemakes.com) and joining them to make the ultimate autumn scarf. It's so easy and dainty (unlike knitting, I can't knit because when I try to I normally elbow someone in the face...) you can pack up you hook and yarn and crack on with it anywhere, my normal choice for al fresco crochet is the park or the underground. Find some great free patterns and advice here: www.crochetme.com
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Nice 'baby bamboo' wool you've been crocheting with there- love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website I've recommended has a pattern for a crochet bikini! Mother Englishby's Christmas present is sorted! Xxx

    ReplyDelete